We deeply care about the well-being of your pet and strive to provide the highest standard of care.
Available after work hours and weekends. We have shorter wait times.
We provide state-of-the-art diagnostics and treatment at lower prices than most 24-hour emergency vet hospitals.
Urgent care cases we commonly see:
- Abscesses and Wounds
- Allergic Reactions and Anaphylaxis
- Dermatitis and Severe Itching
- Diarrhea and Bloody Stool
- Difficulty Breathing
- Distended Abdomen
- Ear Infections
- End of Life Assessments and Humane Euthanasia
- Eye Injuries, Redness or Swelling
- Foreign Body or Toxin Ingestion
- Loss of Appetite
- Muscle Tremors or Seizures
- Swelling, Inflammation, and Pain
- Urinary Issues (Infections, Straining, Inappropriate Urination)
- Weakness or Collapse
We DO NOT offer:
- Overnight hospitalization
- We are not open 24-hours.
- Treatment and hospitalization for patients with highly transmissible infections:
- Due to the limited-size of our building, and the necessity to protect all patients in the hospital, we are not seeing patients with highly transmissible infections. This includes kennel cough, feline upper respiratory infections, and parvovirus. We encourage these patients to go to hospitals that have a true isolation ward where they can be adequately cared for while protecting the wellbeing of other patients in the hospital.
- Comprehensive ultrasound with a boarded radiologist
- We provide only point-of-care ultrasound to evaluate for acute trauma, abnormal fluid, bladder visualization, etc. If it is determined that a comprehensive ultrasound is necessary, we will facilitate a referral with one of our surrounding specialty hospitals.
- Emergency abdominal surgery
- If our diagnostics confirm that your pet is requiring abdominal surgery, we will facilitate a same-day referral at one of our surrounding emergency hospitals.
- Dental surgery and teeth extractions
In-house laboratory diagnostic testing provides critical diagnostic information and improves our ability to quickly respond to your pet’s urgent needs. Tests include:
- Blood chemistry analysis
- ELISA point of care tests
High frequency digital radiography equipment provides superior imaging quality and the ability to transmit images to our board-certified radiology partners allowing more immediate diagnoses.
We utilize in-house focused assessment ultrasonography for scanning trauma patients, bladder imaging, and a variety of other imaging purposes for ill and injured pets.
At times, your pet will have an emergency that could be a life-threatening medical issue. Upon arrival, our team is ready to administer life-saving procedures and time-sensitive therapy including oxygen, IV fluids, and pain management.
As your pet ages, we play an important role in easing his/her discomfort. Our doctors and technical staff are highly trained to recognize cues indicating pain, and are committed to taking a proactive approach in pain management.
End of Life Care
One of the most difficult aspects of pet ownership is having to say goodbye. We provide gentle and humane euthanasia services in a relaxed and comfortable environment to help ease the loss of your pet. We also offer communal and private cremation services to alleviate this painful process.